Welcome to the world of blogging! I’m so excited you want to start and grow your blog. Over the past few years I’ve written lots of articles on how to start a blog. I’ve organized them all below for you to make your process of starting a blog a breeze!
If you run into any questions, just sign up for my newsletter and shoot me an email!
Free Tutorial – How to Start a Blog
If you need more help and click by click video tutorials, checkout the resources below and invest in the Blog by Number course.
Premium Course – How to Start a Blog
The Blog by Number course has 65+ click by click videos to help you start and grow your blog easily. The course is laid out in simple steps to help you make progress quickly while building a super professional blog. With thousands of students in the course and lifetime updates, it’s a no brainer to help you build a profitable blog and work from home.
You could either do it yourself and follow my posts below on how to start a blog, or you can enroll in the step by step course, Blog by Number, to start your blog and save months of frustration. Either way, I know you can do this!
Blueprints and Plans to Help You Start a Blog
I come from an engineering background with plans and blueprints and systems. If you need a high level plan to help you navigate starting a blog, the posts below will be a huge help!
- Free Mini Course – The Blog Plan
- First Blog Post Template – Download + Instructional Video
- Month by Month Blog Plan Template
- What is a Blog?
How to start different niche type of blogs
- How to start a grandma blog
- How to start a travel blog
- How to start a profitable blog
- How to start writing a blog
- How to start a lifestyle Blog
- How to start an art Blog
- 31 Essential Steps to Starting a Blog
- The 9 Step Plan – First Steps to Starting a Blog
- Blogging Tips for New Mom Bloggers – How I Grew to $9,000/month
What Should You Blog About
You know you want to start a blog, but you have no idea what to blog about. Don’t worry! There is help. Read the articles below to find out what you should blog about.
- How to Choose a Blog Niche
- What to Blog About When You Don’t Know What to Blog About
- What Topics to Write about on Your Blog
- List of Blog Niches that Make Good Money
Different Types of Blogs
Looking for inspiration? Here are lists of successful blogs, mostly by moms, to inspire you and infuse you with confidence!
- Ultimate List of 100+ Mom Bloggers
- What is a Lifestyle Blog?
- 30+ Blog Examples
- List of Personal Finance Blogs
- List of Fitness and Health Blogs
- List of Personal Blogs
- List of Interior Design Blogs
- List of Popular Blogs
- List of Awesome Mom Blogs
- List of Amateur Blogs
- List of Blogs for Women
- List of Homeschool Blogs
- List of Parenting Blogs
- List of Sewing Blogs
- List of Teacher Blogs
- List of Kids Activity Blogs
- Blogging for Moms – 10 Popular Mom Blogs
- List of Different Website Ideas
What Do You Name Your Blog
This is the hardest thing to do! And it can easily prevent you from starting a blog for weeks. I know I always struggle coming up with a good blog name. The posts below will help you choose a great blog name and start blogging!
- 9 Creative Ideas to Come Up with a Blog Name
- How I Almost Got Sued By Facebook For 100K
- 100+ Mom Blog Names to Give You a Great Idea to Name Your Blog
Blog Post Ideas and Topics
So you finally have your blog up and started. Now what do you actually write about? Here are great tips to help you get started writing amazing content.
- 8,000+ Blog Post Ideas *Popular Post*
- 5 Tips to Write Better Blog Posts Using Great Sentences
- 5 Ways to Write Awesome Quality Content Fast
- How to Come Up with Tons of Blog Post Ideas with Simple Process
Tech & Tools & Legal Tips for Starting a Blog
If you’re transferring from wordpress.com to a self hosted site on wordpress.org, or from another host, the post below will help you!
- How to Transfer your Blog from WordPress.com to WordPress.org
- What is the Best Hosting Service for Your Blog? Comparison of 10 Hosting Providers
- Free Blog Sites – Blogging Platforms Comparison
- The Legal Side of Blogging
- The Equipment I use to Blog like a Pro
- Blogging for Beginners Course – Review of Blog by Number
Inspiration and Motivation when Starting Your Blog
I know there are a many obstacles that will come up as you’re starting your blog. Your kids keep you busy. The house is a mess. The laundry is never done. I get it. It’s hard to start a business while you’re trying to be the best mom you can!
It’s possible to do this. But you’re going to have to hustle. Find time when you can work on your blog – it may be early mornings, late nights or even just during your baby’s nap time. And your schedule will change many times, but stick with working on your blog and it will pay off!
- How to Stay Motivated when You Get Stuck
- Why Are So Many Millennial Moms Starting Blogs?
- Why I Love Blogging
- How to Stay Positive when Starting a Blog
- Achieve Your Goals with these 6 Blog Niches
- 15 Awesome Reasons to Start a Mom Blog
- Habits of Highly Effective Mom Bloggers
- Why You Need a Blogging Role Model
- 3 Bad Habits That Stop Moms from Starting a Blog
- 5 Tips: How to Not Feel Overwhelmed When You’re Starting a Mom Blog
- 10 Reasons Why Blogging Makes You a Better Mom
- What If You are Scared to Blog
- Hustle Quotes to Keep You Hustling
Mom Blogger Stories
Grab a cup of tea or coffee and read the stories from other mom bloggers below. Hopefully one day I can add your name to the list!
- How to not give up when starting your mom blog
- How to stay committed to blogging
- How to get a million pageviews with a mom crafty blog
- Natural motherhood blogging success story
- How to blog successfully when you’re dealing with depression and anxiety
If you have any questions about how to start a blog, sign up for my email list below for more tips!