Welcome to the world of blogging! I’m so excited you want to start and grow your blog. Over the past few years I’ve written lots of articles on how to start a blog. I’ve organized them all below for you to make your process of starting a blog a breeze!
If you run into any questions, just sign up for my newsletter and shoot me an email!
How to Start a Blog
You could either do it yourself and follow my posts below on how to start a blog, or you’re welcome to enroll in my step by step course, Blog by Number, to start your blog. Either way, I know you can do this!
Free Tutorial – How to Start a Blog
Courses – Start and Grow a Blog
Blueprints and Plans to Help You Start a Blog
I come from an engineering background with plans and blueprints and systems. If you need a high level plan to help you navigate starting a blog, the posts below will be a huge help!
What Should You Blog About
You know you want to start a blog, but you have no idea what to blog about. Don’t worry! There is help. Read the articles below and take the Blog Type Quiz to find out what you should blog about.
- What to Blog About When You Don’t Know What to Blog About
- How to Choose a Blog Niche
- What Type of Blog Should You Start – Quiz
- What is a Lifestyle Blog?
What Do You Name Your Blog
This is the hardest thing to do! And it can easily prevent you from starting a blog for weeks. I know I always struggle coming up with a good blog name. The posts below will help you choose a great blog name and start blogging!
Blog Post Ideas and Topics
So you finally have your blog up and started. Now what do you actually write about? Here are great tips to help you get started writing amazing content.
- 25 Blog Post Ideas to Increase Traffic and Save Time
- 5 Tips to Write Better Blog Posts Using Great Sentences
- 5 Ways to Write Awesome Quality Content Fast
Tech Tips for Starting a Blog
If you’re transferring from wordpress.com to a self hosted site on wordpress.org, or from another host, the post below will help you!
- How to Transfer your Blog from WordPress.com to WordPress.org
- How I Get Free Tech Support For My Site
- Transfer from Bluehost to SiteGround with a Full cPanel Backup
- What is the Best Hosting Service for Your Blog? Comparison of 10 Hosting Providers
Inspiration and Motivation when Starting Your Blog
I know there are a many obstacles that will come up as you’re starting your blog. Your kids keep you busy. The house is a mess. The laundry is never done. I get it. It’s hard to start a business while you’re trying to be the best mom you can!
It’s possible to do this. But you’re going to have to hustle. It sounds difficult, but I get up at 4:00 AM on most mornings to work on my blog. It gives me quiet time to finish most of my work before the kids even wake up.
- Blogging Tips for New Mom Bloggers – How I Grew to $9,000/month
- Why Are So Many Millennial Moms Starting Blogs?
- Blogging for Moms – 10 Popular Mom Blogs
- Ultimate List of 100+ Mom Bloggers
- Why I Love Blogging
- Achieve Your Goals with these 6 Blog Niches
- 15 Awesome Reasons to Start a Mom Blog
- Why You Need a Blogging Role Model
- 3 Bad Habits That Stop Moms from Starting a Blog
- 5 Tips: How to Not Feel Overwhelmed When You’re Starting a Mom Blog
- 10 Reasons Why Blogging Makes You a Better Mom
- 26 Powerful Motivational Quotes When You Feel Like Quitting
- What If You are Scared to Blog
If you have any questions about how to start a blog, sign up for my email list below for more tips!