Bullet Journal Ideas
As a mommy blogger I love seeing what others are doing. And as I was browsing Pinterest I discovered Bullet Journaling and it reminded me of my childhood. 🙂 So I’m giving it a try.
Here are the bullet journal spreads that I created and I am using now. They are great bullet journal ideas for moms like you and me!
Bullet Journal Unique Ideas, Logs and Trackers
The Water Log
Because most of the time we are dehydrated.
The Breastfeeding Log
Because drawing pictures of boobs aren’t just for middle school boys anymore 😉
The Weight Loss Tracker
Because losing weight sucks.
The Exercise Log
Because exercise can be fun if you track it with your bullet journal.
The Weight Loss Log
Because coloring little 1lb circle weights adds up quickly!
The Book Reading List
Because you need to track all your hard work somewhere!
The Cute Nature Icons
Because you will most likely have some type of nature tracker you need icons for. 🙂
The Love Icons
Because you can make any day Valentine’s Day.
Start a Mom Blog
- Free Tutorial to Start a Mom Blog
- Free 31 Day First Month Blog Plan
- Discover What You Should Blog About
- Step by Step Course to Start a Mom Blog
Grow Your Mom Blog
- How to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- How to Build an Email List as a Beginning Blogger
- Free Course – How to Use PicMonkey as a Mom Blogger