Now that you have your blog up and you’ve been writing content, how do you actually get people to visit your blog? How do you get your blog on Google or Pinterest or Facebook? Do you need more blog tips to grow your blog?
Growing an audience and getting traffic to your blog is an on going activity. There are always new tips and techniques to increasing your traffic.
Below I share exactly what I do to grow my blog traffic and my email list. I’ll share all the new methods I’m testing and trying. Enjoy!
Blog Tips to Grow Your Traffic
There are lots of different ways to get traffic back to your blog. You can build an audience on a social media platform, add your posts to be discovered on Pinterest, improve your search engine optimization or tap into another site’s audience through guest posting. All of these methods are reviewed in detail in the posts below to give you the best blogging tips.
How to Increase Blog Traffic without Social Media
Quick Blog Tips to Increase Traffic
Get more Page Views using Pinterest
- How to use Pinterest and Tailwind to Explode Your Traffic
- How to SemiLoop Your Pins with Tailwind
- How to Use Pinterest in 2018 to get More Traffic to Your Blog
- 3 Terrible Pinterest Mistakes (Most) Bloggers Are Making
- Boost Your Pinterest Traffic and Find the Most Active Group Boards
Blog Tips for SEO
- Beginner SEO: 6 Actionable Ways You Can Improve Your SEO Right Now
- How to Use SEO to Grow Your Blog Traffic
Social Media Blogging Tricks
- How to Use Social Media to Grow Your Blog Traffic
- How to Automate and Loop Social Media Posts for Free
Blog Tips to Grow Your Email List
My email list growth and income growth are directly correlated. The best way I can spend my time is by investing in growing my email list. I’ve been able to grow my list to over 50,000 subscribers over two years. Below are the methods I use.
List by Number
I created a super affordable course that walks you through step by step how I use Convertkit to grow my list to over 50,000 subscribers.
Build a List
- How to Build an Email List for Beginners in 2018
- How To Create Freebies, Printables, and Opt-ins To Grow Your Email List
- How I Gained 100 Subscribers in 24 Hours
- Mailchimp Alternatives – 11 Popular and Free Email Marketing Services
Tips to Make Your Blog Beautiful
After about three months of using a free theme for my blog, I invested and purchased a robust and extremely customizable blog theme. It allows me to create gorgeous landing pages, change fonts and colors, and give my readers the best user experience.
Theme by Number
If you want to deep dive into Divi and let me teach you how to use it, check out Theme by Number.
Professional Blog Theme
How to Edit Images
If you want more blog tips, just sign up for my email list below!